Thursday 18 December 2014

What She Said

The hullabaloo over the first post on my umpteenth blog is not felt for some absurd nonsensical reason. And by umpteenth i refer to the two other blogs i started but eventually forgot the password, obviously STM is something that runs through my veins, literally.
I've never had a ‘thing’ for blogs except for the ones I read now and then but I guess this venture that I hope will remain persistent ( at least this once). I really don’t want to get into the MY FIRST POST ON MY BLOG lecture, so I’m just going to get to it, whatever it is.
‘She’ does not really refer to anyone in particular in the blog but ‘she’ is a real person and I’m not going claim her to be a perfect or anything but this blog has been initiated because of something this particular ‘She’ said.
Something i learned today is that there is no such thing as a special moment or perfect sunset or whatever for the tree to be planted, technically
But then yes, this blog was started because she said so.

No comments:

Post a Comment